Singapore Scholarship for international students 2023/2024 – Full Funded How to apply
Students from different countries are adviced to apply for singapore scholarship for international students 2023/2024 on undertaking postgraduate studies from different universities in Singapore. You will get also the list of scholarships in singapore
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU.
Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can pursue your PhD education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
SINGA fosters a vibrant and culturally diverse research community of international students. You’ll be working in a multi-cultural environment alongside distinguished and world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities.
Coverage Of Singapore Scholarship For International Students 2023/2024
- full tuition fees
- payment allowance
- monthly allowance
- Air ticket allowance
- Access to international laboratory and research
list of scholarships in Singapore for Postgraduate
Optional GRE,TOEFL or IELTS
Required document for Scholarships
- Recent photographs
- Transcripts/certification from previous insitution
- 2recomendation reports
Eligibilty for Scholarships
- International student
- Fluent in spoken and written english
- Academic referees reports
Submission deadline for August 2024 intake: 1 December 2023 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore time)
Please read the important information below.
- Please ensure that the information you provide during account registration in the application portal is accurate, as the information will be used for verification upon your first log-in.
- Please ensure that you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – in the application portal after logging in.
- Please do NOT mail any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office.
- Please submit your applications as early as possible. This will provide ample time for your referees to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline, as only applications with 2 recommendation reports will be processed.
- Please check and ensure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submit the application. Amendments to the application will NOT be possible after it is submitted.
Singapore scholarship for international students CLICK HERE TO APPLY