What is Sanral Scholarship –Benefits and Coverage?
Sanral scholarship is a financial assistance programme for students who want to study at university. The scholarships are awarded by SANRAL, the South African National Roads Agency Limited.
Who can apply for Sanral scholarship 2023?
The Sanral Scholarship Programme is open to all South Africans who have completed Grade 12 and are planning on studying in any of the following fields:
About sanral scholarship 2023
The South African National Roads Agency SOC Limited (SANRAL), founded in 1998, is a South African state-owned enterprise with the responsibility of maintaining, managing and developing the expanding National Road network within the country.
SANRAL is owned by the South African government and represented by the Minister of Transport. The companies vision is to be a global leader in the provision of a superior national road network, with Integrity; Participativenes; Excellence; Care and Pro-activeness as the core values
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SANRAL SCHOLARSHIP
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be entering Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11 or Grade 12 in 2023
- You must be registered to study at an endorsed South African high school
- You must have achieve a minimum overall average of 60%
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have a household income of less that R550 000 per annum
Important Things About Sanral Scholarship
- Learner support programme to help learners prepare for intense studying and academic success.
- Holistic support that includes career information and guidance in their desired fields of study.
- Psychological counselling, career coaching, extra classes and exam preparation based on a learner needs assessment.
The SANRAL scholarship is for students who perform substantially well in their academics. Interested students don’t have to have an exact career path in mind. The scholarship covers
- Tuition costs will be paid directly to the school on the submission of school fees statements.
- School and sport uniforms, books and stationery costs will be reimbursed to parents on receipt of an original proof of payment which should be submitted with a claim form.
- Where a full scholarship is awarded, scholarship holders are not allowed to have any other funding that covers their school fees.
How to Apply and Application Details
Download and complete the pdf SANRAL Scholarship Application Form.
Send your complete application to: email@example.com
Applicants must submit clear copies of the following documents together with the accomplished application form.
Letters Of Motivation:
- By your parents
- By yourself (2 pages) telling about yourself and motivate why you would like to become a SANRAL scholarship holder
- Motivation and support letter from your school.
Certified Copies Of:
- Your June results
- Your ID document or birth certificate (must be South African citizen)
- Your parents’ ID documents.
Proof Of Residence:
- Your parents’/guardians’ water and electricity bill from the local council.
- Proof of income / sworn affidavit (if parents are self-employed in the informal sector or they work from home, you must submit an affidavit on the amount thatthey earn).
If any of these documents aren’t submitted, the application will get disregarded.
Sanral Scholarship 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for the scholarship is always indicating that the documents that are to be prepared should be submitted mostly before that day so as to be free from pressure and being in a good position to be considered for the scholarship as early birds mostly matter.
The closing date for applications is the 31st of March, 2023.
How Do I Apply For Sanral Scholarship?
You can apply online at www.sanral.co.za/scholarship or download an application form from our website and send it to: Sanral Scholarship Department, PO Box 717, Pretoria 0001 or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Sanral Scholarship Application”