Linka Innovations is a tech company that exists with a goal to help transform Business ideas to tech solutions through providing clients with our most reliable IT Services & Products, our clients include large and small companies and represents a wide variety of industries.
Responsibilities For IT Specialist
- Lead IT Team
- Server & network equipment configuration and administration
- Update & manage anti-virus, security and software patching products
- Installation and configuration of Information System Software
- Ability to provide advice & guidance to users ensuring policies & procedures are adhered to
- Web and Software Development
- UX Design
- General IT support for the business
- Microsoft Server 2012/2016/2019 (Essential)
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V / VMware)
- Microsoft Office 365 / Azure (Essential)
- Firewall and LAN switching administration (Desirable)
- Procedure and documentation development
- Group Policies (Troubleshooting, Setup)
- Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating systems and Applications (support)
- LAN and WAN technologies including, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, IP Addressing, VPN, switching, routing, wired and wireless access (a basic networking understanding
- Excellent understanding of IT and Network Technology
- Software Development Skills
Person Specification as IT Specialist
- Good communicator
- Leadership Skills
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Accurate, methodical and precise
- Excellent analytic and trouble shooting skills, with a logical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Able to multi-task and priorities own workload.
- Unimpeachable integrity
Please send a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline; 30 March 2022