Fruit and Vegetables as Home Remedies For Ulcer Chest Pain
Home remedies for ulcer chest pain and Stomach ulcers, which are also known as gastric ulcers, are painful sores in the stomach lining. An ulcer can be extremely discomforting resulting in a nightmare for its patient. This article (home remedies for stomach ulcer pain) will be providing a permanent solution to any ulcer if judiciously followed.
Gastric and duodenal ulcers are the two types of Peptic ulcers. If a person happens to have duodenal and gastric ulcers at the same time, the individual is said to have a gastroduodenal ulcer.
How Do I Know If I Have An Ulcer? If I Do, Can It Kill Me?
A stomach ulcer is basically an open sore in the lining of the stomach that does not heal. Because the stomach lining protects us from the high levels of acid in the stomach, these sores cause serious pain.
A true stomach ulcer, or peptic ulcer, is either caused by medication, such as NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication). This can happen if a person has a habit of taking aspirin or Ibuprofen over a long period of time.
Or, a stomach ulcer can be caused by a bacteria called H pylori. This bacteria can be passed from person to person in kissing or in food.
In very rare cases, a stomach ulcer can be caused by a stomach or gastric cancer.
Symptoms would include relief from pain and burning after eating, but otherwise a burning pain with acid that burns up into the esophagus, (food tube), abdominal or stomach pain that gets worse at night, vomiting dark colored liquid even if no dark colored has been swallowed, (this could mean the stomach is bleeding).
Also, reluctance to eat and weight loss are associated with stomach ulcers.
NOTE: Spicy Food DOES NOT cause an ulcer!
What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Ulcer and H. Pylori bacteria?
There are many symptoms associated with ulcers. The symptom severity is dependent on the severity of the ulcer.
The most common symptom is a burning sensation or pain in the middle of the abdomen between the chest and the belly button. Many people confuse it for chest pain thinking the problem is with the heart or chest not knowing is the duodenum that lies behind the chest. This pain is more pronounced on an empty stomach.
OTHER SYMPTOMS OF ULCER
- Dull pain
- Unexplained weight loss
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Lack of appetite
- Bloody looking vomit
- Dark bloody stool
- Acid reflux
- Feeling full easily
CAUSES OF ULCER
Ulcers a marked to have a lot of causes but there are main causes that when it happen in your body you will get ulcers. The following here are causes of ulcers
HELICOBACTER PYLORI BACTERIA [H. PYLORI]
The stomach contains hydrochloric acid called gastric acid, this acid has a pH of about 1.5 to 3.5. The stomach wall is not been corroded by this gastric acid because the stomach is covered by a mucous membrane called GASTRIC MUCOSA. This mucosa is covered by a layer of thick mucus.
The gastric mucus which is a glycoprotein has a dual function.
- The lubrication of masses facilitates movements within the stomach.
- The formation of a protective layer covers the lining epithelium of the stomach cavity.
- Pylori is a common type of bacteria that grows in the digestive tract and has the tendency to attack the stomach lining thereby destroying the mucus covering of the stomach, though H. Pylori infections are usually harmless but they are the leading cause of ulcers in the stomach and small intestine.
- Pylori thrives in an acidic environment, H. Pylori been spiral in shape borehole easily on the stomach lining to escape the defense of the body immune system thereby causing a wound or sore in the stomach.
Other Cause Of Ulcer, H. Pylori, Things To Avoid And How To Calm An Ulcer Attack
- Spicy and fatty foods
- Coffee and other caffeinated beverages
- Carbonated beverages
- Chilies and hot peppers
- Processed foods
- Salty foods and snacks
- Overeating and eating two hours before bedtime
- Aspirin and other painkillers
The disease, which the drug was given to cure may disappear, but only to reappear in a new form, such as skin diseases, ulcers, painful, diseased joints, and sometimes in a more dangerous and deadly form and avoid most of the food to help you to how to calm an ulcer attack.
Natural Home Remedies For Ulcer Chest Pain
If you’re at your house just buy the explained down remedies and make for yourself and this will be helpful in healing of your ulcers.
Home Remedies For Stomach Ulcer Pain
Get raw paw-paw and wash it. It must be raw, not ripe
- Do not peel it and do not move the seeds.
- After washing the outside neatly, slice it without peeling it into small pieces. The cutting should be small like sugar cubes.
- Put all the small pieces of the raw paw-paw into any clean container.
- Fill the container with water to stop at the same point the sliced paw-paw stopped.
- Leave the paw-paw in the water for four days. For example, if soaked on Monday, count Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday will be the fourth day.
- On the Fourth day, the water will be looking milky. Sieve it and throw away the pawpaw and the water becomes your cure for ulcers.
DOSAGE: Drink half of the glass of the paw-paw water every morning, afternoon, and evening. You will no longer feel those ulcer pains because it will heal the wounds inside that are causing the pain.
Drinking of the paw-paw water can continue for weeks and months depending on how severe the ulcer is. It is not relief. It is a cure.
- Cabbage juice for ulcer is rich in vitamin C, daily consumption of fresh cabbage juice appear to heal stomach ulcer more efficiently. One quart [about 949 ml] of fresh cabbage juice throughout the day.
- Olive Oil for ulcers has proven potent against H. Pylori bacteria because of its strong antibacterial abilities against H. Pylori strains.
- Garlic extracts for H. Pylori have shown great ability to inhibit H. Pylori growth in lab animals and human trials. Eating two cloves of raw garlic per day for three days showed a significant reduction in bacteria activity in the stomach lining of patients suffering from H. Pylori infections.
- Studies have shown that the Curcumin in turmeric has an anti-ulcer potential. It helps increase mucus secretion, effectively protecting the stomach lining against irritants.
- Aloe Vera has ulcer healing effects, a study of 12 ulcer patients showed successful treatment of Ulcer by a concentrated Aloe Vera drink.
- Probiotics: H. Pylori are microorganisms that offer an array of health benefits. They stimulate the production of mucus which protects the stomach lining. The following foods are rich in Probiotics: Miso, Kombucha, Kimchi, Kefir, tempeh, etc.
Using Unripe Pawpaw To Cure Ulcer: The Complete Guide
I will be showing you how you can easily get rid of your stomach ulcer with the help of Unripe Pawpaw. Kindly note that this remedy works for stomach ulcers only and should not be used otherwise.
- Unripe Pawpaw
- Plastic Container
After you might have gotten all the above needed ingredients, follow the following steps for it’s preparation.
- Get one or two raw pawpaw (It must be raw. Ripe Pawpaw is not advisable) and wash the back thoroughly.
- Do not peel the pawpaw and do not remove the seed inside it.
- Now slice the Unripe Pawpaw without peeling it and cut it into small pieces ( Like sugar cube).
- Now put all the sliced pawpaw into the container.
- Fill the container with clean water. Make sure it stops at the point where the pawpaw stops.
- After filling the container with water, leave the preparation for at least 3 days to ferment. For example, If you make the preparation on Sunday, count from Monday to Wednesday. Wednesday will be the third day which you can start taking it.
- On the third day after you prepared it, the water would have turned white like palm whine, Sieve it and throw the unripe pawpaw away and the water becomes the cure for your stomach ulcer.
Take half glass cup trice a day. That is, half glass cup in the morning, afternoon and night until the pain vanishes.
You will not experience the ulcer pains again because this remedy will heal the wound causing the pain.
Drinking of this preparation may continue for as long as days, weeks or even month. Depending on how severe your stomach ulcer is.
Contrary to popular belief, Spicy foods and stress do no cause ulcer but can however make its symptoms worse.
Long time taking of pain reliever drugs such as aspirin and too much of diclofenac may cause ulcer. Also, skipping breakfast is another major cause of stomach ulcer.
Always be mindful when it comes to anti-inflammatory drugs. Too much of everything is bad and too much of these drugs might result in stomach ulcer or other health issue therefore try using home remedies for ulcer chest pain
How Long Does A Stomach Ulcer Take To Heal With Medication
One might be getting confused that how long does a stomach ulcer take to heal with medication .
Typically, you will take antibiotics along with acid-suppressing medicine for two weeks. Then you may take acid-suppressing medication for another four to eight weeks. Gastric ulcers tend to heal more slowly than duodenal ulcers. Uncomplicated gastric ulcers take up to two or three months to heal completely but you may try also home remedies for ulcer chest pain it might be of help.
Prevention is better than cure. One way to prevent this eruption of stomach disease is being able to cook our own food avoiding some of the lifestyle that are very bad to our health with this method we will be able to stop getting this stomach disease and leave with a good and healthier life .
This article have explained on home remedies for ulcer chest pain, how long does a stomach ulcer take to heal with medication, how to calm an ulcer attack and through this you can write your suggestion down.
Please, kindly note that this article does not constitute a medical consultation