The University of Dublin, Ireland, is now accepting applications for Global Excellence Postgraduate International Scholarships 2022. Prospective international students from around the world are welcome to apply for admission and scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023. Almost all academic fields are offered by the University of Dublin as Postgraduate degree programs that are eligible for international scholarships. The initiative aims to aid exceptional and highly motivated international students who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree at Trinity College Dublin.
The University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s most highly regarded institutions of higher education. The Global Excellence program encourages students with exceptional academic records to participate in this scholarship. This University of Dublin scholarship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for all international students to study in Ireland. You can also apply for the scholarship of Australia Awards Scholarships 2022.
Summary of Global Excellence Scholarships 2022 in Ireland
Host country; Ireland
Categories; Postgraduate degree programs
Deadline: May, 1, 2022
Study in Europe: Ireland
Course starts 2022-2023
Host University (ies). The University College Dublin (UCD)
A scholarship worth up to 5000 Euros will be provided by the University of Dublin to reduce/cover the tuition fees for a full-time postgraduate program for the first year of study only.
Eligibility of the scholarship:
To be eligible to receive a Scholarship, applicants must:
- Scholarship applications are accepted by students from around the world, so students with different backgrounds can apply to this scholarship program.
- The student must pass the English Language Proficiency Test for admission to the university.
- If you are applying for admission to the University of Dublin for a Master’s degree or Ph.D., you must submit your documents by the deadline for admission.
- Applicants must provide a record of previous academic achievement. An applicant must submit a copy of their bachelor’s degree to the institute to receive admission to the master’s program.
- A candidate’s academic record and ability to contribute to the Trinity community must be taken into consideration in the selection process.
Required Documents for the University of Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships 2022:
Students must submit the following documents:
- Updated resume/CV
- Trinity Offer Letter
- A scanned copy of passport and Scanned copies of academic transcripts.
- 200-word statement in either Microsoft Word or PDF file format.
Application instructions for the University of Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships 2022
- Please send your application by email to your regional office.
- If you do not know who your Regional Officer is, please select your country of residence on this page and check the details for your Regional Officer.
- Please use the subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship
- Make sure that all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- After submitting the scholarship request, you will receive an acknowledgment of receipt.
Deadline: May, 1, 2022
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link provided below