Vaccine certificate – Vaccine certificate Download
COVID- 19 eruption has led to provision of certificate for in such a way that the government can know exact number of people who have receive the vaccine and provide Vaccine certificate.
The Vaccination Certificate system is only accessible to the individuals who have received the COVID 19 Vaccine. The eligibility criteria for the process in South Africa you must have the following
- Your RSA ID Number or Foreign Passport number or Asylum or Refugee number. (Note this should be the same ID document number you presented when you get vaccinated)
- The cell phone with the number you included on your registration.
- Your vaccination code from the SMS you received post vaccination.
- Go to https://vaccine.certificate.health.gov.za/
- You must enter all the required details correctly.
Enter the Information correctly but incase of problem/queries contact the COVID-19 Public Hotline: 0800 029 999 for assistance
After filling the information as stated above the system will allow to generate your COVID 19 Certificate that you may use for international travel in case of travelling. The design of the Vaccination Certificate will be enhanced to ensure that it remains up to date with local and international standards. You will therefore have to download your updated vaccination certificate for it to remain valid.