Job category: Manufacturing
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. We offer a diverse range of opportunities through our businesses and cross-border networks, enabling you to explore your potential and thrive.
The Role of Intern- Human Resources
To assist in developing managing, coordinating, and administering a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR activities so that the organization attracts, manages, develops and retains the employees it needs to achieve its current and future business objectives. This service is rendered to Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions clients (internal and external) to ensure quality reports and records.
Key Performance Areas for Intern- Human Resources
- Assist to develop, manage and/or administer the organization’s compensation and benefit, recruitment, training, organization development, and employee relations programs.
- Will operate in and be responsible for more than one of these areas and perform many of the same activities as professionals that specialize in these individual HR functions.
- Assisting in HR Program advocacy, communicating the business values of HR initiatives and managing HR program roll out to minimize business disruption.
- Assisting in partnering with the business and talent management/staffing and recruiting colleagues on key initiatives (e.g. workforce planning, high potential employee development, succession planning etc.).
Your Profile as Intern- Human Resource
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- Must have attained minimum qualification grading of 3.5 GPA points from a recognized university with proven credentials
- English Proficiency
- Eager to learn
- Computer literacy.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE or
Please apply online through Workday (ESS), or access the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers
Applications close: 3rd April 2022