Airtel Tanzania Limited is the third-largest telecommunications company in Tanzania by number of customers, behind Vodacom Tanzania and Tigo Tanzania. As of September 2017, Airtel shown to had 10.6 million voice subscribers
Airtel was launched in October 2001 and is Tanzania’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunications sector, subscribers have access to the only network that allows them to roam at the local rates while in East Africa. These services include:
- GPRS Services – Internet, WAP and MMS
- Mobile Top-up
- SMS information services
- Prepaid plans
- Postpaid plans
- International Roaming
- Local and international text message
- 24-hour Customer Care Centre
To know balance, customer will dial *149*99# select “Balance”. Airtel PLC reserves the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions or to withdraw the product at any time.
How to check Airtel bundles balance via USSD Code?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes
For More information visit here