2022-MOFCOM scholarship is sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce(MOFCOM) of People’s Republic of China, designed to foster high-end business officials and managerial personnel for the friendly developing countries, offering master and doctoral programs for the purpose of educating high-end and inter-disciplinary talent working in the fields of government, trade, foreign affairs, agriculture, technology, education, culture and health, building intellectual capacity and facilitating the economic and social development of the countries.
These programs provide governmental officials, research fellows, and senior managerial personnel with opportunities to obtain master or doctor degrees in China, which are fully conducted in English. It is among of Chinese scholarship for international students which are best.
Eligibility for 2022-MOFCOM scholarship.
First it should be known that it is among of Chinese scholarship for international students which have to meet the following eligibility.
- Must be a citizen of a developing country other than the People’s Republic of China, and under the age of 45;
- Must be healthy physically and mentally with a physical examination report issued by a local public hospital.
- Must be with at least three years’ working experience.
- Must be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for master’s program; be a master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
- Must be neither studying in China nor being admitted to other scholarship programs provided by Chinese government.
- Must be sufficient in English which meets the specific requirements of the program selected;
Application Steps for 2022-MOFCOM Scholarship
1.Select preferred programs from the List of MOFCOM Degree Education Programs below.
2.Prepare the application materials strictly according to the instruction of the Enrollment Guide of the selected program, which is accessible at http://www.china-aibo.cn/en/info/1005/1234.htm.
3.Submit application materials required in the Enrollment Guide to National Planning Committee for preliminary check.
4.Interview and recommendation by Chinese Embassy.
5.Embassy-recommended applicants accomplish other required steps in the Enrollment Guide, which is compulsory and very critical. It is the university to finally decide whether you are admitted or not.
Tuition fee, teaching material fee, research and survey fee, allowance of English-taught program, dissertation guidance fee;
MOFCOM Scholarship Coverage attachments;
The following attachments should be provided
- Photocopy of highest degree
- Photocopy of academic transcripts
- A study plan or research proposal with a minimum of 400 words
- Photocopy of foreigner physical examination form
- Photocopy of English or Chinese profiency
- Photocopy of valid passport.
MOFCOM Scholarship Coverage
- Free on-campus accommodation;
- Monthly stipend: 36000RMB per year per master student, 42000RMB per year per PhD student;
- One-off resettlement fee: 3000RMB per person;
- Free medical insurance for international students;
- Flight tickets from country of origin to China as go and return after studies.
MOFCOM scholarship coverage involves only the above so information visits the website of embassy of china with in your country
List of MOFCOM Education Programs
Here is the list of MOFCOM education program in China by which one can apply.
- Master of Public Administration (National Development)
- Master Program in Public Policy
- Master of Business Administration
- International Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master of Public Diplomacy
- International Master of Public Administration
- Master Program of International Relations
- Master of International Communication
- Master of Public Administration in Chinese Governance
- Master of Urban and Rural Planning
- Master Program on Traffic and Transportation Engineering
- Master of Forest Economics and Policy
- Master of Educational Management
- Master of Tourism and Hotel Management
- Master of Industrial Engineering
- Master of Information and Communication Engineering
- Master of International Business
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Fishery Science
- Master of Meteorology
- Master of Software Engineering
- Master of Public Administration in International Development and Governance
- Master of Professional Accounting Program
- Master’s Program in Environmental Engineering
- International Master Program in Environmental Management and Sustainable Development
- Master of International Law and Chinese Law
- Master of Electrical Engineering
- Master Program of Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Comparative Education
- Master of Management (Rural Development and Management Studies)
- Master of Development and Governance
- Master of Social Work（Women’s Leadership and Social Development）
- Master Program of Advanced Nursing Practice & Medical Techonology in Developing Countries
- Master’s Degree Program in Transportation Engineering（Rail Transportation Equipment）
- Doctoral Program of Theoretical Economics (National Development)
For the international students this article covers the following 2022-MOFCOM Scholarship, Chinese scholarship for international students, MOFCOM Scholarship Coverage, List of MOFCOM Education Programs
Deadline: VISITS HERE for Tanzanians